A wedding is a very important day in a person’s life. Everyone wants their wedding day to be perfect. And to make that day perfect, lots of preparation is needed. You will need all the wedding preparations to be in place. Therefore, you must hire wedding vendors online from a good event website that has vendors in your budget.
With the help of this blog, you will know the items you must have on your wedding day. Keep this checklist with you whenever you are preparing for your wedding so that you do not forget the essential things that must be with you on your wedding day.
- A Bag with Essential Items: You should pack a small bag for yourself on your wedding day. The bag should contain small things which could prove to be useful while getting ready for your special day. It can contain anything such as safety pins, a water bottle, tissues, perfume, sewing kit, phone chargers, etc.
- Keep Some Snacks: Always have some snacks with you all time. You never know when will you feel hungry. An empty stomach can lead to a bad mood. Along with some snacks, keep a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated. Snacks and water are the most essential item.
- List of Your Vendors: It is important to keep a list of all your vendors so that you can contact them anytime in need. In case you feel it is too much a burden to take responsibility for keeping in touch with your vendors, you can hire a wedding planner online who takes care of everything for your wedding.
- Clothes, Jewellery, & Accessories: Do not forget to keep your clothes, jewelry, and accessories with you for all your wedding functions. Also, keep an extra pair of everything so that in case anything gets damaged, you will have something to replace it with. It is better to be safe than sorry.
- Medicine: Keep medicine for pain, headache, stomach ache, cold, cough, fever, etc. You should also have some band-aids with you along with the medicines. The medicines can come in handy for you as well as your guests. It may happen that someone feel sick, they can have some medicine to soothe the pain.
- Mouthwash: Remember to keep mouthwash with you whenever you are heading towards the venue. You do not want to have a bad breath in front of your guests. Right? Therefore, to keep your breath fresh, pack a mouthwash in your bag.
- Hair Styling Tools: If you are not sure which hairstyle you will go for, then pack all your hair styling tools such as curling iron, straightening iron, hair spray, hairdryer, hair comb or brush, etc. It is better to use your own styling tools rather than borrowing from someone else.
- Make-up Kit: Ladies, do not forget to take your make-up kit with you to the wedding venue. In the make-up kit, pack your brushes, lipsticks, make-up remover, foundation, primer, nail polish, nail polish remover, etc.
- Pads or Tampons: You are never too sure about your periods. It can surprise you at any time. So, better to be prepared for it by keeping some pads or tampons, whatever you prefer, with you.
This wedding checklist will help you to get prepared for your wedding day. Make sure to enjoy each and every moment of your special day as this moment or time will only be re-lived through photographs or memories. To make your wedding day unique, you should look for good wedding vendors who will look after all the arrangements properly. Read the above-mentioned points properly so that you never forget any essential items whenever you are preparing for your wedding.