There was a time when women were obsessed with “Cat Eye Makeup” and mastering this makeup technique & took us time to achieve it. Today’s trend is “Foxy Eye Makeup,” an extra sensuous style that is taking over fashion runways and social media.
If you guys are like us, then admire Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner for their enigmatic looks. Today we will reveal the secret behind their ‘Fox Eye Makeup’ charisma. Thousands of women around the world have joined this beauty proposition since last year, enhancing their faces with this wonderfully sensual, secretive, and mischievous look. And putting an end to the reign of the perfect’ Cat Eye Makeup’ that lasted years on the scene.
Table of Contents
What is its appeal?
The truth is that this sought style is driving everyone insane since it produces a lifting effect on the face, giving the appearance of a wolf with elongated and almond-shaped eyes reminiscent of the features of beautiful oriental women.
Another reason for the popularity of this makeup trend is that it provides the wearer a sense of exoticism because it involves each area of the eye to stylize it, rather than just the eyelids or the tear line as is the case with ordinary makeup.
The eyebrows play a significant role in this look
To begin and get beautiful foxy eyes, start by plucking the brows or combine them with an eyebrow brush to ensure that they stay in place, preferably brushing them up, with the intention of optically lengthening the eye.
Let’s prepare the eyelids
Clean the area first, have a palette of the color of your preference, look for a microspore tape to indicate the groove line, and draw a line upwards. This facilitates the form and the lifting effect for you.
- Now, apply a transition shadow, mainly, on the outer third of the eye. This shade has to be a medium color, 1 or 2 shades darker than your skin tone. Makeup from the center out to mark the ripped effect upwards.
- Make a blurred eyeliner with a deeper shadow than the last one and a smaller brush. Always firmly attached to the tape and facing upward. This creates the ripped-up effect by ensuring that the maximum concentration of shadow is at that angle.
- Blend until everything is well integrated. When you notice that you already have the intensity of shadow you were looking for, you can remove the adhesive tape. Remember to do it very carefully so as not to damage your skin.
- Finally, shade the lower line of your eye from the middle to the back with a brush. Similarly, if they find the tear line to be too sharp, they can blur it. Otherwise, you can make it more intense.
To produce the usual torn look of foxy eyes, apply the shadows diagonally. Another way to draw attention to this look is to accentuate the triangle under the eyes and the temples.
The eyeliner stopped the eyes
As you can see, this makeup is a little time-consuming, but once you see the results, you’ll be hooked! The lining is the key to emphasizing the ripped foxy eyes’ appearance. If you’re a little bolder and want a more dramatic finishing. We’re going to show you how to do it.
- Apply eyeliner to the inside of the tear duct, as if you were giving the effect of extending it towards the nose. If you want a very delicate line, don’t press the eyeliner too hard.
- Extend your eyeliner outwards from the tear duct for a more dramatic look. Make sure the outline is cat eye-style, but always emphasize the tear duct’s extension. The tail has to be lost with the blurred outlines that they made with the shadows.
How to apply the mask to the Foxy Eyes?
This step is crucial, believe it or not because it is also the look’s finishing touch. As a result, we’ve come up with a list of super-simple ideas to help you look your best at all times.
- Use your mask horizontally with the brush, and make zigzag movements from the middle out.
- When applying mascara, focus on the outside third of your lashes. As if pointing to the same tear they’ve produced, make sure it’s in a diagonal direction.
- If you want to apply multiple layers of the mask, make sure to wait 20 seconds between one and the other so that they do not overlap.
The fox’s gaze is large, slanted eyes. But calm down! You don’t need to have too big or too slanted eyes to wear this eye makeup, because it is a look that favors all types of eyes, even if they are smaller. No wonder foxy eyes have the good thing that they allow you to open your eyes more and lift them so that they can show off in all their splendor.