Traveling on a private charter jet is no longer a dream reserved for some hyper-wealthy individuals. Private jets are now accessible to almost everyone at affordable prices. It is because now, there are many companies that offer luxurious and comfortable private jet charter flights at affordable prices. If you are looking for the same, we are here to guide you. Know how to plan a luxury getaway with private jet charter flights.
Top 4 Tips to Plan a Luxurious Private Jet Flight
1. Plan your Budget
Although, there are many companies providing private jet charters at good prices. But budgeting should always come first whether you are going shopping or you are going to hire a full-heavy private jet.
To plan a private jet charter flight budget, you need to determine your travel dates and itinerary, select the type of aircraft, consider the departure and destination airports, research different charter companies, and factor in additional expenses. Careful consideration of these factors will help you create a comprehensive budget for your private jet charter flight.
2. Search For Best Private Jet Charters
After planning a budget, start searching for different place rental companies that are offering private jet charters online. These companies almost never provide prices on their website. You have to call them or request a quote as they first ask about your needs and charge you accordingly.
Here are the things that you should look for while selecting your private jet rentals.
- Year of Refurbishment – Make sure that the jet you are choosing for your trip is in top condition and is recently refurbished for safe and secure travel (not more than 2 years).
- Passenger Capacity – How many people are traveling with you, choose wisely, do not choose the jet with too less passenger capacity or much. There will be some problems if all of you add up to an odd number as most of the charter jets have an even number of seats. But having one extra is never a problem, but one seat less is.
- Baggage Capacity – Make sure your private charter jet has enough space for your baggage.
- Cabin Attendant – Many people feel comfortable when there is an attendant carrying out instructions about flight safety. Creating a welcoming environment and providing personalized services, though this is highly based on personal preference.
- Gallery – This is essential if you have kids with you. With the gallery, you can enjoy the picturesque view of the beautiful earth, if luckily there are no clouds.
You can also take a look at other information related to the jet plane like the speed of the jet, internal dimensions, etc.
3. Book the Private Jet after Final Budget Estimation
Once you have selected the jet charter that fulfills your needs. You can request a quote or call them directly to get to a final price.
Before giving you final pricing, they will ask you some general questions like your preferred date and time, boarding point, destination, and model of the plane that you would like to hire.
Further, they may also ask you for other details like number of persons traveling in a jet, the approx weight of baggage, your age, and your gender (if they are daring enough).
The private jet charter companies ask for this information to get a better idea of your background so they can best possible service. They may also give you suggestions according to their experience, I always like to go with it.
After getting details and ideas about your traveling needs. They will give the final pricing. If you find the pricing reasonable, you can move forward for booking your private jet flight. Make sure you mark the date on the calendar and reach the boarding place on time, after all its a luxury getaway on your own private jet.
4. Book Hotels Rooms in Advance
It’s always better to book a hotel room to avoid further inconvenience. If you are planning to visit some well-known place, like a museum, or art gallery. You can book tickets for these places as well.
Checklist of Things You Can’t Afford to Miss
Although there is not much that you have to carry as you will be traveling in a private jet charter flight, They have all the necessary things available on their jet. But there are some little things that you cannot afford to miss. Make sure you have carried all the things listed below.
Backpack – No one can forget this, but do not lose it or get it exchanged on the airport or conveyer belt.
Phone – It’s hard to forget, still do not leave it on the bench or in your charter jet.
Bills/Banks Cards – Make sure to carry all your bank cards, bill statements, your passport and other necessary documents to avoid any last time hassle.
Clothes – Make sure you have some extra pairs especially if you have a kid with you.
Rahul Jain is a professional blogger who delivers his beautiful thoughts and ideas through his words for almost a decade. He has a great and luxurious experience of private jet charter flights by Fly Alliance. Here, he brings blogs for his readers to share his experience.