Living in huge states gives a lot of benefits, endless opportunities, life luxuries, and comfort, but at the same place, you are surrounded by a lot of things that are contributing to your skin damage. The damage is utter but your sincere care can prevent and cure your skin from these, mainly pollution. Study shows that urban life has quick aging symptoms, aging spots, and a clear correlation between city pollution and skin damage. Pollution has negative effects on the skin, body, and mind, including inflammation, damage to collagen stores, blemished skin, and rapid aging.
To stay fresh while you enjoy the city luxuries, there are some of the best skin protectants from polluted environments. These products contain antioxidants to protect against environmental stressors, like UV rays, car emissions, cigarette smoke, iron particles from train tracks, and even the blue light from our phones are a threat to our skin’s health.
Below we mentioned the best skincare products you can use to prevent your skin from environmental damage. While all of them are inexpensive and budget-friendly you can always use skincare coupons to save some extra bucks in your pocket. And be sure to purchase the ones that goes best with your skin type to avoid any after-effects.
- Humphrey’s Alcohol-Free Toner: Humphrey’s Alcohol-free toner cures damaging effects and further protects your skin from getting environmentally affected. It removes pollutants from your face and debris from the skin and also helps to prevent photo-aging.
This toner nourishes and soothes the skin with its additional botanical ingredients like rose, aloe vera, grapefruit, cucumber, and more. This is economically friendly and suitable for all skin types.
- Clarins UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection Tint SPF 50: Sunscreens are inherently made to protect skin from sun damage like UV rays. Hence this product goes further with more than this ability. It fights against free radicals and pollution to get multi-protection. Furthermore, it protects skin tones and boasts skin color so you don’t have to go along with multi-skin textures and different skin tones. It duties as a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and protect you from environmental damage. The research says 81% of this product’s users were pleased with its results and looking forward to using it again.
- MZ Skin Anti-Pollution Hydrating Mist: This mist can be applied to all sun-exposed parts of your body. You can apply it to your legs, arms, and face for the best prevention against impurities in the air. This mist is packed full of active ingredients and anti-aging formulas. Mist is good to go in every season to help you stay fresh and keep your skin anti-pollutant. It has travel-friendly packaging to carry in your bag when you travel to another country or just leave for work.
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Pollution Protection Makeup Setting Spray Environmental Defense: This is a perfect spray to keep your makeup lasting long and looking on point. This product keeps you safe from zinc and copper reactions when you go out in the open air with makeup on. Some makeup products contain ingredients that have reactions under the sun, urban decay all-nighter shields you against all environmental damages.
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant: Dermalogica offers a gentle powder exfoliate that promises to supply nutrients and skin protectant purifies to skin. It removes environmental pollutants and washes away dirt, contaminated bacteria, and cleans pimples and other skin allergens. Activated binchotan charcoal helps mop toxins niacin amide, red algae, and Tara fruit extract to tackle the effects of pollution. Also, it super fines skin texture and gives a smooth feel skin after wash.
- This Works Evening Detox Clay Mask: Evening detox clay deeply cleanses to below the surface of your skin. This mask stays on your face and until it extracts toxins, impurities and absorbs excess oil, meanwhile this acts as anti-aging, shrinks skin open pores, and forms a protective layer to block impurities from entering to skin layers. Its once-a-week usage cures the damaged skin layers from beneath and gives a pollutant-free glow.
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream Light: Charlotte Tilbury produces the best face creams that are not only skin protectants against environmental damage but, it glorifies your skin and keep it hydrated well. This contains humectants like glycerin that keep skin hydrated. The Sunflower seed oil supports skin barriers to maintain skin oils and keeps it rescued from contaminants. Dr. King confirms the rich anti-oxidants like vitamin E presence that contribute to skin glow and make skin anti-bacterial.
The Charlotte Tilbury is very lightweight that additionally contains soothing properties and well as anti-aging peptides. It does not feel greasy and heavier when applied to the face meanwhile forming a protective layer from UV radiation as well as blue light from the device’s screen.
- Beekman 1802 Milk Fermented Barrier Boosting Facial Oil: Beekman 1802 has introduced milk-fermented barrier-boosting facial oils that are jam-packed with the most skin-friendly ingredients. Because it includes goat milk, this hydra treat is something your skin will love. The goat milk fermented oils are deeply protective of your skin. This can protect you from any kind of pollutants whether they are air pollutants or harsh winds.
Beekman 1802 boosting facial oil includes omega fatty acids to support skin barriers from losing excess oils and also contains antioxidants from vitamin C, vitamin E, and niacinamide. Being a container to all of these botanical beneficial extracts you can be sure that this is perfect for your skin. For even improved results and long-lasting effects, it includes extra oils including coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, jojoba seed oil, argon kernel oil, and olive oil. These oils are acne-prone you might want to get your skin prepared for a day out.
- By Terry Detoxilyn City Serum: Terry Detoxilyn City Serum is an essential skincare routine that stays by your side as your day begins and ends. This nighttime serum detoxifies skin overnight, and eliminating harmful toxins, impurities that accumulate in the skin pores during the day. It involves alpine rose native cells mineral complexes and acerola extract that works as antioxidants and makes the skin detoxifying process safe and natural. After applying it to your skin in the night routine you can prepare skin for the next day ahead.
- Pacifica Pollution Fight Blue Algae Urban Defense Facial Mask: Every person has their skincare routine some finish it after a face wash but the more intense caretakers want to make sure their skin stays fresh and relaxed all day. This hydrating mask is to pamper yourself by combating invisible environmental stressors that not only pollute your skin but contribute to your rapid aging.
This makes an urban defense facial mask a perfect blend of banana, algae, kelp, and vitamin C that is meant to deliver powerful protection with nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants. This mask can help you fight back sunburns, and inflammation and does skin brightening.