Telehealth Application Development

With new technologies coming into the world every day, telehealth has proven to be one of the most useful ones. Telehealth is the use of technology for communicating to provide medical care, while keeping a distance, giving medical knowledge and data management. The ways of technologies used may be laptops, mobile phones, computers, video conferencing or any other communication method….

Things to know about ADHD Symptoms and treatment

Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a mental illness caused by neurodevelopmental childhood disorders, reduced grey matter in the brain. It can also be caused by smoking during pregnancy. Further research is pending on the exactitude of ADHD causes. There are three types of ADHD, and that is distinguishable by; Patient inattentiveness Impulsive hyperactivity Hyperactive-impulsive inattention (that combines both)….

6 Ways to Lower Blood Cholesterol Without Taking Pills

High cholesterol levels ultimately contribute to vascular atherosclerosis, indicating ischemic cardiac dysfunction (complexity), acute brain vascular complications (stroke), which is a clear pathological link in type 2 diabetes mellitus, glaucoma, and eye macular retina. Next, the liver and a number of cells contain around 75% cholesterol. The remainder of the 25% is from food (from animal products). The food contains…

How Long For Kratom Capsules To Kick In

Kratom capsules come from the leaves of the kratom plant, also scientifically known as Mitragyna speciosa. The plant belongs to a coffee family and is native to countries in Southeast Asia region in countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. Kratom plants, more specifically its leaves, have been traditionally used for making medicinal drinks like tea. It is…

What to Eat Right for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

From a dietary viewpoint, our health and well-being are created by what we consume on a regular basis. It is the first meal that is considered the most essential – breakfast. For the entire day, it sets the stage and helps you to feel vigorous and full of energy, forgetting for a long time about hunger. Not only breakfast, though,…

Best Ways to Medicinal Herbs Can Be Good For Your Health

While the use of medicinal herbs has been recently gaining popularity, it is an age-old practice. For centuries, people worldwide have been ensuring their health with different herbs for their therapeutic properties. Many ancient healing practices like Chinese herbal medicine, Indian Ayurveda, and the Hippocratic Greek system revolve around healing herbs. Do you wonder how natural herbs can benefit you?…