Glamping, or glamorous camping, is an incredibly opulent experience that can be had in Rajasthan. These glitzy campers are an excellent substitute for the area’s royal resorts and a long cry from “roughing it” in a flimsy tent in Cornwall. Ranthambhore is the ideal blend of raw, natural beauty and complete enjoyment and luxury for travelers looking for nature and wildlife on their India excursion.
Ranthambore National Park is steeped in history, having seen numerous conflicts take place on its grounds and numerous kings rise and fall. With its crumbling walls, ancient Hindu temples, and abandoned pavilions scattered across the woods, the impressive Ranthambore Fort from the tenth century makes for a stunning setting.
The park is home to some of India’s most fascinating and elusive animals, and there are some of the finest chances in the nation to see a tiger in the wild there. Ranthambhore is the most easily accessible national park in India; it is only a short distance from Jaipur and a short train trip from the Taj Mahal.
Here is the list of some of the Luxury Resort In Ranthambore you can stay in:
Aman-i-Khas is a luxury tented camp set on the edge of the Ranthambore National Park. Each of the 10 tents has a private outdoor seating area, a spacious bathroom with a bathtub and shower, and a comfortable king-size bed. The resort also features a spa, a dining tent, and a swimming pool.
- Oberoi Vanyavilas
The Oberoi Vanyavilas is a luxurious jungle resort that offers guests the opportunity to stay in beautifully appointed tents. Each of the 25 tents is air-conditioned and features a four-poster bed, a free-standing bathtub, and a private garden. The resort also has a spa, a swimming pool, and a restaurant serving both Indian and international cuisine.
- Ranthambore tiger resort
Imagine yourself waking up to the sounds of birds singing and a beautiful sunrise waving at you as you’re on comfortable mattresses. Ranthambore Tiger Resort is positioned to provide you with a life-altering experience far from the chaos of contemporary city noises. It is the ideal starting place for exploring the pristine splendor of Ranthambore, a forest that is more than a billion years old. Since Ranthambore is dotted with the remains of palaces, cenotaphs, and follies, this Wildlife resort in Ranthambore is ready to take you on a journey to a breathtaking animal ecstasy. The Ranthambore Tiger Resort, which is 10 kilometers from the Ranthambore National Park, exudes rural charm and offers a wealth of amazing surprises. Ranthambore tiger resort is a luxurious jungle resort that offers guests a unique glamping experience. The resort features luxury tents, each of which is beautifully decorated and offers stunning views of the surrounding jungle. The tents are equipped with air conditioning, comfortable beds, and en-suite bathrooms. The resort also has a restaurant, a swimming pool, and a spa.
- Sher Bagh
Sher Bagh is a luxury tented camp that offers guests an authentic safari experience in the heart of Ranthambore National Park. The 12 tents are spacious and feature comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms, and private verandas. The resort also has a library, a swimming pool, and a restaurant serving Indian and international cuisine.
- Khem Villas
Other than Tiger, Ranthambore is famous for the hospitality provided in the Resort of Ranthambore. Khem Villas is a beautiful eco-resort located on the edge of the Ranthambore National Park. The resort features 20 luxury tents that are beautifully furnished and offer stunning views of the surrounding jungle. The tents are equipped with all modern amenities, including air conditioning, comfortable beds, and en-suite bathrooms. The resort also has a restaurant, a swimming pool, and a spa.
Above is the list of some of the best resort in Ranthambore where you may observe the coexistence of flora and fauna.
Some adventure activity in Ranthambore National Park
If you are looking for an adventure in Ranthambore National Park, here are some activities you can enjoy:
- Tiger Safari: The park is famous for its Bengal tigers, and taking a tiger safari is the best way to see them. The safari takes you deep into the forest on an open-top jeep or canter, and you can spot tigers, leopards, and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Bird Watching: Ranthambore National Park is a bird lover’s paradise, with over 250 species of birds found here. You can spot some rare birds like the grey-headed fishing eagle, painted stork, and Indian courser.
- Trekking: Ranthambore tiger resort offers several trekking trails that take you through lush green forests and rocky terrain. The trek to the Ranthambore fort is particularly popular, as it offers a stunning view of the park and surrounding areas.
- Nature Walk: Take a guided nature walk to explore the flora and fauna of the park. The guides are knowledgeable and will point out interesting plants, animals, and insects along the way.
- Photography: The park offers excellent opportunities for photography, with its breathtaking landscapes and wildlife. Make sure to carry your camera and capture some stunning shots.
- Local Village Visit: Take a tour of the local villages and interact with the friendly villagers. You can also get a glimpse of their culture and traditions.
Overall, Ranthambore National Park is an adventure lover’s paradise and is a must-visit for anyone interested in wildlife and nature.