London is the largest city in the U.K., with an incredibly diverse culture and vibrant nightlife. The city’s history goes back to the Bronze Age and has been ruled by the Romans, Saxons, Vikings, Normans, and modern-day English kings.
London’s best-known landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and Big Ben attract millions of visitors every year. It’s one of the top destinations for tourists and business travelers, and it’s effortless to commute from anywhere in Europe. London is served by more than 50 train, coach, and flight options every day!
However, it is preferable to consult the Luggage Storage Guide London to learn about the valuable service provided by numerous bags storage vendors for short-term travelers, which allows you to travel light by offering a storage facility for your trip luggage at the most affordable price.
If you find yourself with a layover, or with some spare hours before or after checking in/out of your Airbnb or hotel in London, it’s worth considering using Nannybag luggage storage.
Your first boarding point in London should be the well-known Kings Cross station, located in the city’s heart, and you should begin your journey after dropping off your luggage at LuggageHero Storage Kings Cross.
When it comes to the travel luggage, let us share the following checklist to assist you in packing right for the next trip to London.
Your packing checklist
- Raincheck – Pack the essential items for a rainy day in London to save yourself from dampening your spirits. London is known for its unpredictable weather. So be prepared with this waterproof Foot Cover, Waterproof Rain Poncho, Waterproof foldable Umbrella that will keep you comfortable even when the rain gods pelt you with water drops. The leather work boots are flexible and lightweight so that you can walk in comfort.
- All-purpose multi-plug – Since the voltage is different in London, you’ll need a travel adapter to plug anything in. A universal adapter will come in handy for all the central zones, including the U.K. It should also have USB ports that help you charge everything up overnight in one go.
- Power banks – Passengers are often required to use power banks while traveling to the U.K. Make sure you are never stuck with a dead phone or camera!
Whether your vacation is an overseas flight, a road trip, or a getaway to the mountains, you don’t want to be worried about your devices running out of power.
- Memory Card – While traveling to the U.K. for a business trip or a family tour, it is highly advisable to carry a memory card with extra storage space.
You can capture all the famous sites and important moments without worrying about the memory space available on your camera or smartphone.
- Carry a London pass- If this is your first trip to London, the London Pass is a great idea.
You get reduced or free admission to over 60 sightseeing attractions across the city, giving you a greater chance of seeing the most of what this fantastic city has to offer.
The best part is that you can use it whenever you like and make the most out of your stay without wasting time in queues!