Regarding corner shower rail: A uniform appearance is attractive to the eye. As a result, the Ergogrip grab rails and the Handicare shower rail have the same wall flanges and covers, and they both have a general design that complements the Handicare collection of bathroom safety products.
Sapphire Stainless Steel Slide Shower rail Safety. The intelligent and innovative design of the T-rail provides the user with a firm and stable hold while taking a shower. The horizontal rail is equipped with a sapphire non-slip grip as standard equipment. The vertical slide rail is fixed in the center, but can be moved to the left or right as needed. The standard stainless steel horizontal slide shower safety bar is 900 mm long. Made of high-quality stainless steel for ultimate durability and ease of use. A very popular choice for bath/bathrooms, units in retirement homes and rest homes with accessible bathrooms. Smart, stylish and a great solution.
Handicap shower rails are available in a variety of materials and colors. Polished stainless steel with plated steel (available in white only) and white plastic (glass reinforced nylon) flanges and covers. Ceiling mount kits are available in coated aluminum in the same color. Plastic clamps are always anthracite. For complete part numbers, please refer to the Ordering Information document available as a PDF in the Documents section below.
Convenient and practical with matching design
- Delivered without shower rails and rings
- Durable steel or stainless steel with plastic (fiberglass nylon) wall flanges and electrically insulating cover
- Waterproof structure
- Hygienic design with rounded shape and smooth surface
- A wall mount set that is very easy to install is available as an accessory
- Once installed, the fixing points are covered, hidden for a stylish look and making it easy to keep the shower rail clean.
- The surface of the wall flange ensures good load distribution, but a special backing plate for mounting from behind the wall is available as an accessory for secure mounting on weak walls Ceiling mounting set is also available as an accessory.
All features for the best shower experience
Innovative hansgrohe technology makes showering with the hansgrohe shower set an unforgettable and comfortable experience. Many hand showers allow you to choose up to 3 jet types, for example by simply clicking the Select button. Airpower technology produces extremely soft, plump droplets. Lime scale is easy to scrub off thanks to QuickClean. EcoSmart proves that a comfortable shower and reduced water consumption need not be mutually exclusive.
More flexible shower rail
Hansgrohe shower rail is sturdy, easy to clean and feature a smooth-running shower slide. These allow you to mount the shower head at your desired height – suitable for all sizes, ages and individual shower positions.
Practical and ideal for multi-generational bathrooms: Unica Comfort shower rails. It also functions as a grab handle (up to 200 kg). Thanks to TÜV tested safety devices, it provides additional comfort and flexibility for the whole family and reduces the risk of slipping in the shower or bath.